SpiritoftheWolfSpiritoftheWolf

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Everyone's used what I would put here.

Seriously epic. There is only one thing I would actually change about this if I had any part in it, and that's the flashback to 5.1. Just to make things a bit clearer.

Other than that, beautifully made and worth the wait. I (along with many others more than likely) am glad that the effect on Dust was not permanent, and relish the fact that there is a chance for his berserk side to show up once again. I also enjoy how you've progressed with an actual story, as opposed to the previous Bunnykills that were just one offs.

I also like the aspect you have with Smoke. He's been in two other installments, once as a villain, then as an ally, and now as a villain again. Though the previous ones, as stated before, have nothing to do with each other, they still put together a personality for Smoke, singling him out as a mercenary: neither good nor evil, just capitalist.

I also like the reworking of Dr. Sludge. He was introduced with Dust as his project, but was killed before he could see what his creation could do. This time Sludge got first hand experience, and that just makes his death all the sweeter.

All that's left to say is you've made sure to keep your fan base sitting on the edge of their seats, waiting for the next scrap of delicious meat that is Bunnykill to be tossed into the pen. And I feel confident in saying that this is not the last we've seen of Snowball, though whether or not he will reappear in this storyline (if, that is, you continue it) is questionable.

Thank you for the wonderful flash!
5/5
10/10

~Argent

Mottis responds:

Thanks for the long review :D

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

Why can't I remember!

I know this is a parody of something, I just can't remember what.

And lol Skyrim on a floppy disk!

American Pokemon American Pokemon

I'm having a crisis...

I find myself smiling, but at the same time I'm sad and somewhat disgusted. I mean, yeah, it's a satire. But seriously, couldn't you do something... y'know? Less depressing?

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

For all the Nyan related material out there...

... this is the best I've seen. I initially thought that the puzzle box would end in a "I can see everything" kind of montage or something similar to 2001: A Space Odyssey, but the evil was appreciated as well.

I also agree with GuiltyKarma just a few posts below: I want that same scene as a wallpaper. That would be epic.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Great Vid!

A fitting end to a fitting series. However, why didn't you ever try Ctrl+Alt+Delete?

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Epic

There is no other way to describe it. Starting from BunnyKill 1 when it was just a simple fight between bunny wielding swords and guns and using martial arts going through BunnyKill 3: Part 1 and 2 with it's Star Wars references, the series itself has won my heart.

Now as I see BunnyKill 4, I have been reminded just how much this series holds that place in my heart. It became anchored even deeper when I heard Killer Instinct's 'C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERR!!' being used and seeing good, old fashioned ninja action, topped off with what I think is Street Fighter's 'Dark Hadou' power(y/n?) being used by Snowball in the end after Flint 'BunnyKills' Ruby.

Please continue to win over my heart with even more wonderful episodes of Snowball and BunnyKill.